The Dream Team are dipping their fingers into all things spooky, creepy, and scary, as we play along with the Smeared and Smudged 31 Days of Halloween. The team will be taking turns to fill the quota of 31 days on the Dream It Up! blog, and posting on their own blogs as well. Be sure to leave them lots of love as this is truly a challenge for many of them! Here is today's post from Jamie Martin:
1. Sponge a white panel with blue and purple Brilliance. Stencil LJ816 Spider web from Dreamweaver Stencils over this with black Brilliance.
2.Cut an oval out of the center and layer onto a black panel that has a smaller over cut and tie with ribbon from May Arts. Set aside.
3. Stamp Tombstone Owl from Stampendous on a white panel with VersaMark ink and emboss with black embossing poweder.
4. Watercolor image with Distress Inks in Stormy Sky, Tumbled Glass, Peeled Paint, Wild Honey and Walnut Stain.
5. Layer pieces and mount to a purple card.
6. Use Dual Alphabet Cutting Dies from Dreamweaver Stencils to spell BOO from glitter paper, layer onto purple paper and glue to card.
The Smeared and Smudged site is offering prizes each day of the month by a long list of sponsors...Dreamweaver being one of them, but we are also offering one stencil (our choice) to one lucky commenter on the Dream It Up! blog each day of the month! So, leave your comment below before heading over the Smeared and Smudged blog to view all of the other creepiness!
The winners on our blog for days 17-23 are:
Comment winner day seventeen: xfilekc
Comment winner day eighteen: craftings
Comment winner day nineteen: Donna Mundinger
Comment winner day twenty: Janis
Comment winner day twenty-one: Miriam Prantner
Comment winner day twenty-two: Teresa
Comment winner day twenty-three: Sarah Bales Strom
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your address, and the stencil of our choice will be on its way to you!