Here's how my card was made:
2. Stamp Crow Craw from Stampendous in black at the bottom.
3. Stencil LJ816 Spider Web on black paper with white Brilliance ink. Tear the bottom and glue to the top of card.
4. Emboss corners of card with Aged Wine Embossing Enamel from Stampendous.
5. Stamp Halloween Wish from Stampendous on cream paper in black, emboss edges as above and layer onto a purple panel.
6. Glue a plastic spider to the corner, apply Dot Sparklers from Stampendous and mount to card.
The Smeared and Smudged site is offering prizes each day of the month by a long list of sponsors...Dreamweaver being one of them, but we are also offering one stencil (our choice) to one lucky commenter on the Dream It Up! blog each day of the month! So, leave your comment below before heading over the Smeared and Smudged blog to view all of the other creepiness!