The Dream Team are dipping their fingers into all things spooky, creepy, and scary, as we play along with the Smeared and Smudged 31 Days of Halloween. The team will be taking turns to fill the quota of 31 days on the Dream It Up! blog, and posting on their own blogs as well. Be sure to leave them lots of love as this is truly a challenge for many of them! Here is today's post from Jamie Martin:
1. Cut orange paper into a tag and stencil LX7027 Quatrefoil with orange ink (it doesn't really show in the picture).
3. Apply Zip Dry Glue to the top corner, sprinkle with Copper Lux Mix from Stampendous.
4. Sprinkle Chunky Metallic Seasonings Embossing Enamel to the glittered corner and the bottom corner. Heat with a heat gun from underneath so it doesn't blow off.
5. Stencil a black card with LJ806 Hexagons using White Brilliance ink and glue on the tag.
6. Die cut white paper with the DD001 Nesting Frames, place the LX7001 Damask stencil on top and spray with Memory Mist spray.
7. When dry stamp with sentiment from SSC1208 Tricky Words set from Stampendous. Layer onto purple paper and emboss with Chunky Metallic Seasonings Embossing Enamel. Mount to card on top of a few flowers.