The Dream Team are dipping their fingers into all things spooky, creepy, and scary, as we play along with the Smeared and Smudged 31 Days of Halloween. The team will be taking turns to fill the quota of 31 days on the Dream It Up! blog, and posting on their own blogs as well. Be sure to leave them lots of love as this is truly a challenge for many of them! If you want to see the regular Dreamweaver weekly post just click on the HOME to find our monthly challenge going on.
Here is today's post from Jamie Martin:
1. Stencil LJ816 Spider web on decorative paper with Lightning Black Brilliance ink.
2. Paste emboss the LS63 Dangling spider on top of the web using DGKP Dreamweaver Stencils Glossy Black Embossing Paste, remove the stencil and sprinkle with Black Micro Glitter from Stampendous. Set aside to dry.
3. Sprinkle the edges of a black card with Aged Copper Embossing Enamel and heat from underneath so it doesn't blow off.
4. Wrap ribbon from May Arts around the edge of the webbed paper and glue to the black card.
5. Die cut a 3 and 1 from glitter paper, using the new DD005 Dual Alphabet Dies. Glue to the ribbon.
6. Stamp sentiment from Tricky Words from Stampendous on white paper with black ink, sponge edges with orange and cut into a tag shape. Tie with ribbon and pop up.
7. Apply Zip Dry Glue to the bottom edge of the web paper and in the upper corner. Sprinkle with Spoonful of Midnight.