Here is another creation which could be substituted for the Thistle at my classes at Rubber Stamp Fantasy in Marietta, Georgia on December 3. It uses the exact same materials (done on aluminum metal from Mercart), but different stencils. The Nouveau Rose stencil (LL3000) was embossed with the Nouveau Roses background stencil (LJ862) and the Thank You stencil (LM222) adds a vertical sentiment.
If you are interested in seeing the descriptions for the other classes click on Rubber Stamp Fantasy and this will take you to their blog.
Would you like to join the Dreamweaver Stencils design team? We would love to have you try out for the team, just click HERE to find out all the details.
- ► 2013 (77)
- ► 2012 (109)
- A Cornucopia of Thanks from Dreamweaver Stencils
- Nothing Warped About This Sketch Challenge!
- Butterflies in the Winter?
- Nouveau Rose
- Classes in Georgia
- Thursday's Dream Schemes/Free Challenge Today!
- Thursday's Dream Schemes/Black and White Colorway ...
- Dreaming of Being on the Dream Team? Bring It On!
- ▼ November (8)