Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thursday's Dream Schemes/Free Challenge Today!

This week I am posting a card design I made with Mercart's metal. I will soon be teaching a metal embossing technique where the stencils are being put through the Big Shot or Cuttlebug embossing machines with metal and then sanded and colorized using our new Color Solution Artist Grade Alcohol Inks. This is just a small preview because the class has not yet been taught, but over the next couple of days I will show a few of the creations for my upcoming classes at a stamp store in Marietta Georgia called Rubber Stamp Fantasy. If you happen to be visiting or living in the Atlanta area near Rubber Stamp Fantasy I will be teaching there December 2-4, so go to their blog to see all of the different classes scheduled for those dates and sign up...here is their link:http://rubberstampfantasy.blogspot.com/  The stencils used for this creation are the Thistle (LL3001) and the Celtic Cross (LG647). Be sure to check back over the next few days for more information. Later in December I will be sharing more details on how to do these techniques. 


Also remember our New Dream Team "call". Click here to find out more about how you can become a team member. To let us know more about your talents why not play along with us this week. You can make any creation you desire since it's a free week. Just connect in to mr. linky below and we will hop by your blog and share your creative moments.

8 comments:

Dorrie said...

That looks like so much fun I want to come. Do you think it is a bit far?

Liz Martin said...

This is beautiful – all my favorite jewel-tone colors!

sommrstamping said...

Lynell WOW this is spectacular, I could come to Georgia. well okay so it's a little far but I can Dream!

Von said...

That s so clever :) wish I could attend a class
Von UK

Anonymous said...

I want to come too! Beautiful card.

Pam Hornschu said...

Oooooh, I remember seeing this card in person. Sooo cool! Whoever takes that class is going to have so much fun!

Louise said...

WOW!!! This is fabulous! I looked at the classes too and another WOW!!! You are going to have one creative weekend! I thought I packed a lot into St. Louis, but you are definately the teaching queen!

Wendy said...

This is super cool. I love that you layered the two stencils. I wish I was home so I could run to my craft room and do this. Love it!!!

Post a Comment