Friday, November 11, 2011

Classes in Georgia

There has been some discussion regarding the projects for Layered Metallica which is my December 3 afternoon class at Rubber Stamp Fantasy in Marietta Georgia.  I have included a couple of alternative cards for people and here is one of the possibilities that you can do with the exact same materials, but different stencils. See the detail of how the background stencil (LX7001) comes alive in the detail of the poinsettia (LG700). I love how this technique makes you want to touch the metal. I have put the backing paste from Mercart behind the poinsettia stencil area to give it the extra "puffy" look.


If you are interested in the New Dream Team Call and what is required of you to be on the team click here to discover how it all works.

3 comments:

Louise said...

Another beautiful creation. I definately need to work more with metal

Pam Hornschu said...

Love how that poinsettia just pops out, yet still blends. Very cool.

SherylH said...

This is gorgeous Lynell! Sure wish I was in Georgia -- your classes look fantastic.

Post a Comment