Tuesday, February 8, 2011
Deborah March, design team member from Nova Scotia, made this beautiful heart card. Some of my postings this week may not be exactly Valentines, but I think "heart" cards are valid to send on Valentine's Day.
Once again this Valentine creation is paste-embossed with the lovebird stencil (LL3011). Deborah used the white paste on the aqua paper by just repeating the heart portion, and then she added an aqua color to the white paste and paste-embossed the white paper with the entire motif. I am a bit biased, since aqua is one of my favorite colors, but I do think this is a gorgeous color-way. The little pearl embellishments and the sentiment really add that little bit of panache. Also the silver lining on both card mountings really makes this card sparkle. A very elegant card to send to someone you love on Valentine's day, don't you think?
This week I would like to again challenge you to send a card to a shut in or someone you know that needs a little extra love these cold winter days. In fact tonight I am going to take time to do just that, so join me if you have time.
Posted by Lynell Harlow / Dreamweaver Stencils at 3:38 AM
- ► 2014 (106)
- ► 2013 (77)
- ► 2012 (109)
- Thursday's Dream Scheme's/ A lovely sketch from Te...
- Thursday's Dream Schemes/Free Challenge Today!
- Welcome to the Virtual Valentine's Day Blog Hop......
- A Portion of our Blog Candy for Tomorrow...
- Virtual Valentine's Day Blog Hop!
- Valentine's Day is just around the corner: Think "...
- Thursday's Dream Schemes/The Valentine "Bunny" ???...
- Double Glitter Valentine
- Heart Cards this Week
- Pretty Pink Valentine
- Valentine's Day is on it's Way!
- Thursday's Dream Schemes/Challenge Yourself
- ▼ February (12)