By the way...keep watching our blog because some of the Dreamweaver Dream Team will be connecting with designers from some other companies to do a virtual blog hop on Valentine's Day and you could win some wonderful blog candy from Dreamweaver Stencils and several other companies. Stay in touch for more information.
Friday, February 11, 2011
Hey, everyone, I know this design looks somewhat familiar. But I just can't seem to help myself...I love this sketch! And besides that, it was very simple to do with our new paste spreader. This new size of stencil, (Damask LX7002) is almost six inches square so the new spreader (LM2010) does a great job of pasting larger background stencils in just one sweep. I think you will love it. After I paste-embossed the damask design in glossy red embossing paste (DGRP) I sprinkled it with microfine red glitter and set it aside to dry. Then I paste-embossed the Happy Valentine's Day stencil (LM241) with the same type of glossy red paste and glittered it as well. The black ribbon added just the right accent color to this red valentine.
Posted by Lynell Harlow / Dreamweaver Stencils at 8:00 AM
- ► 2014 (132)
- ► 2013 (77)
- ► 2012 (109)
- Thursday's Dream Scheme's/ A lovely sketch from Te...
- Thursday's Dream Schemes/Free Challenge Today!
- Welcome to the Virtual Valentine's Day Blog Hop......
- A Portion of our Blog Candy for Tomorrow...
- Virtual Valentine's Day Blog Hop!
- Valentine's Day is just around the corner: Think "...
- Thursday's Dream Schemes/The Valentine "Bunny" ???...
- Double Glitter Valentine
- Heart Cards this Week
- Pretty Pink Valentine
- Valentine's Day is on it's Way!
- Thursday's Dream Schemes/Challenge Yourself
- ▼ February (12)