Monday, February 7, 2011
Elaine Benedict paste embossed this beautiful tole heart (LL3010) with the regular matte embossing paste (DEP) on pretty pink paper. When it was dry which took about 25 minutes, she repositioned the stencil and stenciled it with pigment inks using a 1/4" brush for the green and 1/8" brush for the small pink hearts. She also stenciled the background leaves from the spider mum stencil (LJ892) on a paler pink cardstock using the same ivy green pigment ink, but this time she used a 1/2" brush.
Posted by Lynell Harlow / Dreamweaver Stencils at 10:10 AM
- ► 2012 (109)
- Thursday's Dream Scheme's/ A lovely sketch from Te...
- Thursday's Dream Schemes/Free Challenge Today!
- Welcome to the Virtual Valentine's Day Blog Hop......
- A Portion of our Blog Candy for Tomorrow...
- Virtual Valentine's Day Blog Hop!
- Valentine's Day is just around the corner: Think "...
- Thursday's Dream Schemes/The Valentine "Bunny" ???...
- Double Glitter Valentine
- Heart Cards this Week
- Pretty Pink Valentine
- Valentine's Day is on it's Way!
- Thursday's Dream Schemes/Challenge Yourself
- ▼ February (12)