Wednesday, December 31, 2014
I am sharing a couple of ZIA pieces that Wayne made this past year.
This piece is actually very simply done using Verdigogh (by Maria Thomas) for the pine needles and Tagh for the pine cones.
No color on this one...just elegant in black and white.
Beautiful, isn't it? Please leave him a comment below.
If you want to learn more about these and other tangles go to www.tanglepatterns.com
LG737) which I had already colored in blue ink using a stencil brush. Next he outlined it with a yellow florescent glaze pen from the Moonlight collection by Sakura.
I wanted to use this one because it is raining in Southern California today and I always feel like rain starts out the New Year fresh and clean!
Happy New Year! Pop by Thursday to see who our winners are for the month of December Quick and/or Cute Challenge...
Posted by Lynell Harlow / Dreamweaver Stencils at 12:30 AM
- Zensdays with Lynell and Wayne #9
- Merry Christmas...December Challenge: Cute and/or ...
- Zensdays with Lynell and Wayne #8
- Quick and/or Cute: December's Challenge
- Zensdays with Lynell and Wayne #7
- Quick and/or Cute December's Challenge
- Zensdays with Lynell and Wayne #6
- DECEMBER Challenge: Quick and/or Cute
- Zensdays with Lynell and Wayne #5
- ▼ December (9)
- ► 2013 (77)
- ► 2012 (109)
- ► 2011 (78)