Happy 4th of July!!! I thought this was the most appropriate card for today created by Holly Brown for the Art Glitter challenge. Because much of the nation has been blistering hot...it gives us just a sneak preview of what's around the corner. SNOW! Besides I always admire those early birds who get a head start on their holiday greeting cards.
She did the double glitter technique and used two different colors of transparent glitter on this snowflake stencil (LL399) for her Season's Greetings creation.
This is the last day that we will be posting with the Art Glitter Team. And tomorrow we will post our winner for this past week.
If you are reading this on the 4th you could still post something by scrolling down to last Thursday's post and link onto mr. linky.
Next week we will begin a July challenge of posting "summertime fun". It could be a scrapbook page, a card, a 3-d project ...you name it ... just as long as it has to do with summertime! Remember, you do not have to use Dreamweaver products to play along with our challenge. Of course we like it when you do...but not required to win. Here is a sneak preview of the stencil you could win...(this is just a portion of the stencil):
Wednesday, July 4, 2012
- ► 2014 (132)
- ► 2013 (77)
- More Summertime Challenge Entries: YAY!!!
- Summertime Poppies: Joining the Challenge
- Joining the Challenge: Nathalie and Rose
- Inspiring Challenges at Dreamweaver Stencils
- Summertime Fun! July's Monthly Challenge
- Teaching in New England
- INSPIRING CHALLENGES AND CLASSIC SUMMER
- TEACHING IN MICHIGAN
- Summer is Upon Us!!! AND...we have a WINNER!
- A Little Snow on the 4th of July???
- Double Glitter Technique by Stacey RumsbyThis week...
- ▼ July (11)
- ► 2011 (78)