YOU TUBE link to take you to the TV session. I tend to be a visual person and I am sure that at least the majority of crafters are the same, so it is nice to be shown how to do a technique, instead of reading the details. You can also email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you want me to email you the step by step process of double glittering. The rest of the card was very simply done. The raindrops stencil (LJ905) was paste-embossed with Glossy Black Embossing Paste (DGKP) onto bright pink cardstock. The Showers of Blessing sentiment (LG738) was paste-embossed with Glossy White Embossing Paste (DGWP) onto glossy black cardstock and then glittered with hot pink glitter before it dried. (Marj Marion was again the inspiration for this rain words stencil.) In the YOU TUBE video the umbrella stencil used is (LG737) and the dots stencil (LJ804) was over-layed onto the umbrella stencil and stenciled in black pigment ink.
One thing the Dreamweaver Design Team has done recently is a blog hop with our sister team in the UK. The theme of the hop was stenciling and creating on things that are NOT paper. So for our upcoming "Call" for a new design team we will probably be asking those of you who are interested in trying out for the team to do the same. Put your thinking caps on and look back at the old posts from a few weeks ago to see what our blog hopping team created for this amazing challenge. My favorite saying is: "No idea is immaculately conceived", so be inspired to inspire!
Monday, October 17, 2011
- ► 2012 (109)
- Cards via Snail Mail
- Thursday's Dream Schemes/Sketch by Kim
- Art for Joplin
- Thursday's Dream Schemes/Artist Grade Alcohol Inks...
- Black Flocking on Glossy Black Paste
- Aint She Sweet and Pretty in Pink (and black)
- "You Tube" Video of the Double Glitter Technique
- It's a Girl/More Pink and Black
- Ink Transfer using your Embossing Machine:
- Get Ready-Get Set-Get your "Glossy" Valentines Don...
- Thursday's Dream Schemes/Colorway Challenge- Pink ...
- Thursday's Dream Schemes/Our Canadian Friends
- ▼ October (12)