Thursday, January 16, 2014

WEEK #3 of CAS/LOSING THE WEIGHT

Hello Challengees...I am loving all of your postings for our challenge of CAS/Losing the Weight this month. If you haven't joined our challenges but would like to "give it a go" please click HERE to learn how to link your creations. If you don't have a blog but would like to join our challenges just email me a picture of your creations and I will post it here on my blog. lynell@dreamweaverstencils.com

This beautifully simple creation is with our new sailboat stencil (LG755). And again done by Elaine Benedict stenciler/teacher extraordinaire!!! I want to thank her for helping with design work when I am ultra busy. 

The boat stencil was paste-embossed with glossy black embossing paste (DGKP) and once dry she used a silver gel pen to accent the waves. The dream stencil (LS1003) was paste embossed on glossy black card stock.

 Hope you'll take the time to visit the Dream it UP team members CAS/Losing the Weight projects and leave them some love.

4 comments:

Jan Castle said...

Love the look!
Jan

Louise said...

Wonderful card Elaine! Love that background.

JD/ Jill said...

Elaine made a lovely card. This is a really neat stencil!

Dawn T said...

incredible. I love this stencil and have used it too.

Post a Comment