Sunday, August 26, 2012

Blog Hop Winners! For Dreamweaver!



Thank you everyone, for joining our blog hop celebrating the release of our new designs by leaving wonderful comments for my design team!!! And thanks to the Woodware team for joining us in this effort. We have chosen three winners here at Dreamweaver and Dorothy Adam from Woodware will be posting the winners from the UK. There is one more packet of stencils for a winner on facebook, so go there to discover who that winner is.

Here are the winners from this past week:
Lillian Child
Lea Kimmel
Melinda
Don't forget to email your addresses to me at lynell@dreamweaverstencils.com

And don't forget to join our monthly challenge...I will be posting some of the beautiful cards that have been emailed to me in a day or two. This month is Christmas in August. Click  HERE to find out more about this month's challenge and the stencil you could win.

3 comments:

Lillian Child said...

What an absolute delight! This hop was SO much fun and all the projects were so amazing! I will email you Lynell. Thanks so much!

Caroline D. said...

The hop was fantastic with so many great ideas! Congrats to the winners!! I saw Facebook 1st... tee hee.... thank you!!! Nice way to start a monday!! :o)

Lea said...

Yay! I can't wait to get my stencils and play! I want to try some of the cool techniques I've seen done this past week! Woohoo!!! You've made my day!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive