Hi everyone...I was traveling last week and when I got home last night I had received one last card for our challenge from Sue Petersen! Yay, Sue! This makes a nice finish to our month long challenge of flowers. Sue stenciled the Lotus Blossom stencil (LG720) using chalks and did it beautifully too. I have to confess that chalks are something I have not worked with a lot and always admire people's chalked creations. She mounted it on a nestability and the little bumble bee embellishment is a nice finishing touch.
In the next couple of days I will announce winners, so stop back soon! And don't forget to visit the sites of people who have linked on mr. linky to play along.
This week I will make a point of posting the winning cards as well as who has won, so you can see the card immediately.
Tuesday, May 1, 2012
- Upcoming Classes and Events + Black and White with...
- May Challenge/Black and White with a POP!!
- Thursday's Dream Schemes/Black and White with a PO...
- Joining the Challenge... Black & White with a POP!...
- Thursday's Dream Schemes/Graduations or Black & Wh...
- Thursday's Dream Schemes...Graduations and/or Blac...
- Challenge/Black and White with a POP!!!
- Thursday's Dream Schemes/New Challenges for May
- Winners for the April Challenge!!!
- Last Post for the Month of April
- ▼ May (10)
- ► 2011 (78)