|New Retro Kitty with New Background Dots|
This week the team will be sharing some of Dreamweaver's newest designs. Most of us are meeting up at CHA in Anaheim to share these with your local retail stores. So check back each day to see what the team has to show you. And look for them to be available at your local stores soon. The background above was done with the double glitter technique using the new dot stencil (LX7011). And then the kitty stencil (LL3021) was paste-embossed on top with with Glossy White Embossing Paste (DGWP). While it was still wet I poured a transparent crystal glitter on the kitty. Now follow the links to the team's blogs below to see what the are creating with the newest designs. And don't forget that there is still time for you to sign up with Mr. Linky and join our Valentine challenge this month.
Monday, January 23, 2012
Posted by Lynell Harlow / Dreamweaver Stencils at 1:00 AM
- ► 2014 (71)
- ► 2013 (77)
- Last Day to Sneak a Peek
- Thursday's Dream Schemes/or Sneak Peak #4
- Sneaky Peeky Week/Day #3
- Sneak Peek Week/Newest Designs #2
- Sneak Peek Week/Newest Designs
- Thursday's Dream Schemes/Join our Valentine Challe...
- Thursday's Dream Schemes/Join our Challenge of the...
- Thursday's Dream Schemes/ Valentine's Day Creation...
- ▼ January (8)
- ► 2011 (78)