1. How to paste-emboss a wide open design like the large fan (LJ903) above?
2. How do you layer paste like the cherry blossoms (LG644) on the fan sample above?
3. How do I paste my Christmas cards when I have 50 of them? (...this technique is called "power pasting" and teaches you to do multiples without re-taping your stencil every time.)
4. How to paste a large intricate background stencil without having a lot of "oozing" (technical terms like this are covered as well).
5. The metallic leafing (on the fan above) has long been a popular technique and the details will be shown to make your creations successful.
6. Crackle paste has two or three added tips that if you "see" how to achieve them, ...it will give you that "ah ha" experience that reading about how to do it, will never give you.
7. How do you use the "Grab-It" tool?..simple but unique.
The list goes on...and the second new DVD, what is it all about? You'll have to come back later this month to learn what that new DVD is all about.
By the way if you are reading this post on the first day of the new year, you will notice that I used the word "new" several times. The first person to write a comment on my blog and let me know how many times I used the word "new" will receive one of our "new" stencil designs that I am keeping secret for just awhile longer. Happy NEW Year! P.S. Sorry...design team members are excluded.
Giving you a hint....if at first you don't succeed try try again! Don't you love those old adages?